Friday, July 25, 2008

A wealth of pictures

Don't say I don't love you. Here are 2 more picture albums:

Tofo Beach - Not a bad spot to get lost for a while
Maputo - Love this city!

A post on Maputo will follow in the next few days as I literally have just enough Mozambican currency to eat dinner tonight and take a taxi to the bus station tomorrow and I'm out of time. Then off to Pretoria, South Africa.

On another note, it has not been our finest day. Les and I, as some of you may know, have been having our problems for the last little while. And although things have drastically improved between us, we agreed it was best to part ways and she left this morning for South Africa. I'm hurting, but we are still on the best of terms. I'll leave it at that. Home in 8 days.

Mike

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry to hear you and Les have parted ways. Best terms is better then good terms. Which is all better then no terms... :)

When you get back, we will have to GH it up. Alison and Danny play now!