Monday, April 21, 2008

addendum to last post

Ya so my mind must be going. I forgot to complete one of my paragraphs from the last post, the one about Mdokera needing perfume for the dead mother ritual. Because he was fresh out and all the shops were closed, he asked me if I had any. All I had was a roll-on axe deodorant. To my surprise he accepted it, so as bizarre as it may be, my armpit deodorant was used in a funeral ceremony. Only in Africa.

ps. Despite spending an hour today at a different inet cafe, I'm no closer to having any of the pictures up. BOOOO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.