Monday, March 10, 2008

Halfway thru Namibia

Just a quick update to say that I'm safe and sound in Swakopmund, Namibia. Have spent the last 6 days on tour with 17 other awesome travelers seeing highlight after highlight in the South of the country. Again, I can't believe how much I've seen already, and you may pee a little when you see the pictures. I plan to spend a few days here in town to take a breather from the road and plot my next moves into either the north or to Botswana. No time for a full post right now - we're about to sit down to our first dinner indoors since leaving South Africa (we've been bush camping), but I'll get to that tomorow or next day, after skydiving... Seeya soon.

ps. I greatly enjoy getting emails from people about what's happening at home. So don't hesitate to email me.

No comments: